No-Where Consultants is Kansas City’s littlest agency with the biggest plans. We give voice to the underdogs and vision to the early birds. As a certified B-Corp, we put our values first. Our distributed team is laid-back, innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering top-tier services. Currently, No-Where is looking for a Part- Time Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for a large surface area of the business ranging from client success to project tasks to quality control. The scrappy folks and who default to an 'I could do that' attitude are what we need.
Remote candidates will be considered. Part-time position.
Key responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Oversees a team of developers and contract team members to ensure projects are completed
on time and to specifications
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and
- Takes initiative in an interdepartmental team to complete projects on time, accurately, and with pride
- Understands tasks involved in technical projects and engages technical team members accordingly
- Empathizes with team members to know when to solves problems and when to get out of the way
- Keeps a toe in both the technical and the account management teams
- Champions compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations,
standards, specifications, and best practices
- Self-starts to knock out other related duties as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being
- Proficient with a variety of tools such as Slack, Monday.com, Google Business Suite, Microsoft
Office Products, etc
- Benefits package options available
- Flexible work schedule
- W2 or 1099 option available
Our goal is to migrate this to a full-time position for the right candidate. We look forward to meeting you!
**Remote position will be considered. Potential for flexible work schedule. **
**Ability to start in 1-2 week timeframe preferred. **
No-Where is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Your EEO rights are protected by law.